Together we connect training development
and talent acquisition.
Partner with BioNetwork for your talent development and acquisition needs.
Our education and training initiatives are aligned with the needs of the NC life science industry to connect the talent development pipeline with companies, colleges, and universities.
- Access to qualified community colleges and universities qualify candidates
- Advisory participation on training and curriculum development projects
- Participation in at least three career fairs per year – typically toward the end of the spring, summer, and fall semesters. Partners attending the career fair will receive all student participant resumes.
- Creation and marketing of a unique company profile page, which includes:
- Displaying your company logo
- Providing a brief company description
- Sharing a list of your job openings
- Access to industry training modules and instructional videos
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Social media
- Targeted lists of qualified subscribers
- Direct communication channels with each candidate
- Resume review and refinement for students to accurately reflect their biopharma-related experience
- Approved resumes delivered to partners before the event
- A virtual career fair booth and support setup
- Training webinars to partner staff to ensure optimal use of virtual event software
Together we will connect training development
and talent acquisition to support the NC life science community.