BioNetwork hosts Virtual Career Fairs in partnership with biopharmaceutical companies in North Carolina. These events are designed to serve BioWork, life science degree, and BioNetwork students. The event is free to students and program graduates.
Have you attended a previous career fair?
How does this work?
Submit your information using the online form.
Community College students submit your resume to your college as instructed.
Those with approved resumes will be emailed a link to complete the registration process.
Join us for the Career Fair!
Is it worth my time?
Our November 12, 2020 event produced great results.
- 146 students from 6 community colleges and 3 universities
- 14 biopharma companies
- 5 job placement agencies
- 735 unique chat sessions for 125+ job openings
Our August 20, 2020 event produced some great results.
- 110 students from 7 community colleges and 3 universities
- 9 biopharma companies
- 3 job placement agencies
- 566 unique chat sessions for 100+ job openings
Our first event hosted on Thursday, May 14, 2020 was a huge success!
- 102 students from 6 colleges
- 8 biopharma companies
- 4 job placement agencies
- 490 unique chat sessions for 70 job openings