Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world.
Actalent’s global footprint and flexible delivery models ensure access to specialized talent where and when you need it. We promote consultant engagement through professional development and provide experiences to ensure continuous learning. Our people are the difference.
Our expertise spans capabilities in engineering including product and manufacturing, systems and software, construction management, environmental, architecture and civil; and power and utilities. We focus on sciences capabilities in laboratory sciences, healthcare, and clinical research.
Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
Acalent is seeking 30 Manufacturing Process Technicians across 2 shifts to support the increase in demand for a product that is manufactured in Clayton,NC.
See the details below for these opportunities, interested individuals are strongly encouraged to respond to the email addresses listed below directly, with an updated copy of their resume.
- 6am – 6pm, or 6pm – 6am
Our client, a global biopharmaceutical manufacturing company is seeking production support to assist in the manufacturing of their pre-filled syringe product, in support of increased demand for the product.
- $17 - $20 /hr.
- HS Diploma or Associates Degree
- Bioworks Certification Preferred
- Set up, operate, monitor & control equipment, systems & processes associated with FlexPen Assembly/Packaging lines.
- Execution of production schedule to achieve production goals
- Maintain aseptic areas & perform sanitizations & environmental monitoring.
- Actively participate in & support event response.
- Review & author SOP’s & other documents, as required.
- Assist during equipment maintenance, including restoration of lost function, predictive & preventative maintenance.
- Train fellow employees in areas of expertise,& aggressively learn systems & equipment outside of own area of expertise.
- Record/review production data in BPR’s & associated forms.
- Follow all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Other accountabilities, as assigned.