- 6am – 6pm, or 6pm – 6am
Our client, a global biopharmaceutical manufacturing company is seeking production support to assist in the manufacturing of their pre-filled syringe product, in support of increased demand for the product.
- $17 - $20 /hr.
- HS Diploma or Associates Degree
- Bioworks Certification Preferred
- Set up, operate, monitor & control equipment, systems & processes associated with FlexPen Assembly/Packaging lines.
- Execution of production schedule to achieve production goals
- Maintain aseptic areas & perform sanitizations & environmental monitoring.
- Actively participate in & support event response.
- Review & author SOP’s & other documents, as required.
- Assist during equipment maintenance, including restoration of lost function, predictive & preventative maintenance.
- Train fellow employees in areas of expertise,& aggressively learn systems & equipment outside of own area of expertise.
- Record/review production data in BPR’s & associated forms.
- Follow all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
- Other accountabilities, as assigned.