View available dates and register at the host college.
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Delivered online with a Live Instructor teaching the course at a scheduled date and time.
- Friday, February 19, 2021 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Monday, February 22, 2021 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Developing or following a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan can be daunting. In this course, learn how HACCP systems work and your role in regulatory compliance.
A series of interactive class exercises helps you nail down the step-by-step process of developing and implementing an HACCP plan. Plus, you gain practical knowledge to control hazards in numerous types of ingredients and production processes.
Led by an International HACCP Alliance approved instructor, this accredited course is consistent with the intent and scope of FSIS Pathogen HACCP regulations.
To earn a certificate displaying the International HACCP Alliance seal, you must be present and active for the entire course.
We designed this course for people who are:
- Meat/Meat Containing Product Producers
- Food Producers Seeking to Meet Third-Party Audit Organization Training Requirements
- Food Producers Seeking to Prepare for Preventive Controls for Human Food Regulations
- Food Safety Team Members
- HACCP Team Members
- Audit Team Members
This course lasts two days and covers:
- HACCP Overview
- NACMCF Overview
- Prerequisite Programs
- Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Tasks
- Seven Preliminary Tasks
- Performing Hazard Analysis
- Determining Critical Control Points
- Establishing Critical Limits
- Monitoring Procedures
- Establishing Corrective Actions
- Establishing Verification Procedures
- Record Keeping
- Organizing and Managing HACCP programs
- Explain the basic concepts underlying HACCP.
- Describe the relationships between HACCP and prerequisite programs.
- Apply the 5 preliminary steps and 7 HACCP principles to develop an effective HACCP plan.
- Recognize and describe HACCP regulatory considerations.
- Describe how to implement and maintain a HACCP plan.
Request this Course
This course equips food production employees and floor supervisors with all they need to know to... more
Advance your food safety career with a certificate from the Association of Food and Drug Officials... more
Keeping food safe for human or animal consumption means knowing how to execute quality safety... more
Are you looking to become a Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)? Completing our course... more
- 1 of 27