Submit this form to request this course to be scheduled.
This course equips food production employees and floor supervisors with all they need to know to stay in compliance with an HACCP system.
As a food safety professional, it’s your job to enhance safety and quality at every stage of food production in order to provide customers with the safe products they deserve. Our course helps you do just that with in-depth teaching about food safety principles. We don’t stop there, either. You get to apply what you learn right away through engaging group activities.
Before you leave, we’ conduct an assessment to make sure you leave understanding the core concepts.
This course can be delivered at your company or your local community college. Full attendance is required.
This course may be taught at any location.
Elements of HACCP is a 1-day, 8-hour course that covers:
- Prerequisite Programs
- Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- HACCP History
- Food Safety Hazards
- Hazard Analysis
- Critical Control Points and Limit
- Monitoring Procedures
- Corrective Actions
- Verification Procedures
- Record Keeping
- Explain the 7 principles of HACCP in detail.
- Describe your company’s general process flow.
- Describe company specific CCP(s).
- Explain the role of prerequisite programs and HACCP.
- Generate a HACCP Plan.
- Describe available HACCP guidance resources.
We designed this course for food production professionals, including:
- Production Associates
- Quality Reviewers, and Management
- Food Safety
- Audit Team Members