This course will provide an overview of current Food and Drug Administration (FDA) GMP regulations and guidance regarding cosmetics. The FDA defines cosmetics as products that are applied on the human body for cleansing, beautifying, promoting attractiveness, or altering the appearance. Products in this category are topical herbal preparations, skin moisturizers, perfumes, lipsticks, makeup, shampoos, deodorants, and hair waves and colors. . .
Production associates, Quality Management, or Senior Management
4 Ps of CGMPs
Biological, Chemical & Physical Hazards
- Describe fundamentals of product safety
- Describe how their actions affect food safety
- Explain food safety role of USDA and NCDA
- Explain CGMP features and importance
- Describe the importance of cleaning and sanitizing
- Describe the different types of food safety hazards.
- Describe the fundamentals of HACCP
Does your facility produce products with multiple types of allergens? 30% of all recalls stem from... more
Does your 3rd party audit certification body require employees to undergo yearly training to meet... more
This course equips food production employees and floor supervisors with all they need to know to... more
- 1 of 7