Could your brewery benefit from a well-developed sensory evaluation program? Many breweries routinely neglect sensory evaluation due to a lack of knowledge and resources. Sensory evaluation forms the basis of brewing quality programs to ensure the quality and consistency of beer released to consumers. This course provides an overview of how your senses work and how those in the craft beverage manufacturing industry can utilize sensory information in quality control, product development, and business decisions. This course will feature off-character training using Aroxa flavor standards.
Brewers, Quality Managment Associations, Bartenders, & servers
- Understanding how our senses work
- Practical concerns and considerations when sensory testing
- Interpretation of sensory testing
- Sensory evaluation to identify off flavors
Upon cpmletion of the course, Participants should better understand....
- how our sense work and how we can use them to diagnose problems in craft beverages
- identify the major off flavor culprits
- understand how these programs fit into a well developed Quality Management System
Request this Course
With as many options on the beer aisle as today, it can be intimidating and confusing. It's also... more
Plate and frame filtration is widely used in food, beverage, pharma and chemical manufacturing. Let... more
Explore foundational bench skills and essential safety knowledge for the brewery quality laboratory... more
- 1 of 7