Currently NC BioNetwork’s Industry Liaison and Curriculum Coordinator.
Previously worked for the BioNetwork system during the design and start-up of the BTEC facility and the development / delivery of the aseptic programs offered at Centennial Campus for the Pharmaceutical industry and the FDA.
Industry career spanning several years with major Pharmaceutical/Biotech companies such as Novartis, Catalent, IMA Life NA, Cardinal Health, Glaxo SmithKline, Bristol Meyers-Squib, and Praxis Biologics.
- Parenteral product/process development
- Cleanroom aseptic operations & cGMPs
- Pharmaceutical Clinical Trial Manufacturing
- Lyophilization (freeze-dry) cycle development
- Solid dose product development
- Metered dose inhalers (MDI’s)
- Facility start-ups.
Holds a Masters of Science in Microbiology/Immunochemistry.