Learn the five basic concepts of creating a safe and productive lab environment. You will explore wearing the proper attire, using appropriate personal protective equipment, creating a safe environment, knowing your safety equipment, and following directions.
Upon completion of this exercise, you will be able to:
- Describe the proper attire required for common lab activities
- Define the required PPE for use in the lab
- Explain how to create a safe and productive lab environment
- Discuss how to properly use safety equipment for a variety of circumstances
- Understand why following directions creates a safe environment