What can you expect at your first biotech job interview? Learn from the experiences of hiring managers, recruiters, and BioWork graduates.
The Job Interview
- Interviews may be with a single person or with a small panel.
- Be prepared to share real-life work examples for typical behavioral-based questions.
- Be on time and professionally dressed
- Have at least 1-2 questions ready to ask the interviewer.
- Be mindful of how your body language communicates engagement.
Visit or return to an eLearning Series below.