Current Good Manufacturing Practices, or CGMPs, help ensure the quality, safety, and efficacy of a product. In this guided tour, you'll explore what CGMPs are and how they apply to the biomanufacturing process.
Upon completion of this exercise, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of CGMPs
- Identify the types of personal protective equipment
- Understand the impact CGMPs have on the company, the product, and the consumer
- List common issues that can result from failing to follow CGMP
- Understand how CGMPs impact R&D, Production, and QA/QC