Entertain your party guests with molecular cocktails that foam, spew dragon’s breath, freeze in front of your eyes, glitter, change color, ooze like zombie's brains, capture a rain cloud in a glass, crackle with fire, glow in a blacklight, and fit into a tiny sphere. In-person registration with valid ID is required. Must be 21 or older to register.
- Beverage Industry
- Home Enthusiasts
- Reverse Spherification
- Smoking and Steaming Cocktails
- Cocktail Slushy
- Color Changing Cocktails
- Cocktails that Glitter, Burn, and Glow
- Capture a Rain Cloud in a Glass
- To explore molecular cocktails, methods, showmanship, and bring magic to wow an audience while making cocktails.
- Demonstrate how to make foams, cocktail spheres, and smoking and steaming cocktails.
- Understand how to use dry ice to quickly freeze a beverage.
- Create cocktails that change color, glitter, crackle with fire, and glow in a black light.
- Be able to “capture a rain cloud” in a glass.
Request this Course
This course is a fun and unique opportunity to learn how to brew sake. There are only 14 sake... more
Learn the skills to become a taste tester and enjoy exotic fermented food and beverages from around... more
Strawberry DNA Extraction is a fun experiment that you can perform using everyday materials. The... more