Submit this form to request this course to be scheduled.
View available dates and register at the host college.
Entertain your party guests with molecular cocktails that foam, spew dragon’s breath, freeze in front of your eyes, glitter, change color, ooze like zombie's brains, capture a rain cloud in a glass, crackle with fire, glow in a blacklight, and fit into a tiny sphere. In-person registration with valid ID is required. Must be 21 or older to register.
- Beverage Industry
- Home Enthusiasts
- Reverse Spherification
- Smoking and Steaming Cocktails
- Cocktail Slushy
- Color Changing Cocktails
- Cocktails that Glitter, Burn, and Glow
- Capture a Rain Cloud in a Glass
- To explore molecular cocktails, methods, showmanship, and bring magic to wow an audience while making cocktails.
- Demonstrate how to make foams, cocktail spheres, and smoking and steaming cocktails.
- Understand how to use dry ice to quickly freeze a beverage.
- Create cocktails that change color, glitter, crackle with fire, and glow in a black light.
- Be able to “capture a rain cloud” in a glass.
Asheville, NC has become a destination for craft beverage producers—with about 20 such facilities... more
This teaser video provides a brief overview of the craft brewing movement that has swept across... more
This is a quick look at an important addition to the local scene, both in social and economic terms... more
A look at the craft beverage training that takes place in tiny Wentworth, North Carolina, and the... more
- 1 of 3