Entertain your party guests with molecular cocktails that foam, spew dragon’s breath, freeze in front of your eyes, glitter, change color, ooze like zombie's brains, capture a rain cloud in a glass, crackle with fire, glow in a blacklight, and fit into a tiny sphere. In-person registration with valid ID is required. Must be 21 or older to register.
- Beverage Industry
- Home Enthusiasts
- Reverse Spherification
- Smoking and Steaming Cocktails
- Cocktail Slushy
- Color Changing Cocktails
- Cocktails that Glitter, Burn, and Glow
- Capture a Rain Cloud in a Glass
- To explore molecular cocktails, methods, showmanship, and bring magic to wow an audience while making cocktails.
- Demonstrate how to make foams, cocktail spheres, and smoking and steaming cocktails.
- Understand how to use dry ice to quickly freeze a beverage.
- Create cocktails that change color, glitter, crackle with fire, and glow in a black light.
- Be able to “capture a rain cloud” in a glass.
Request this Course
With as many options on the beer aisle as today, it can be intimidating and confusing. It's also... more
Wild microbes live in the environment all around us, and ancient humans believed they were a gift... more
This video demonstrates common home-kitchen mistakes that can lead to dangerous cross-contamination... more
- 1 of 7