View available dates and register at the host college.
Durham Technical Community College
This 24-hour online course covers six modules related to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and effective Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Manufacturing Associate/Technicians
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Process Development Associate
- Orientation/ Refresher
- Conducting investigations
- QC Lab
- Importance of SOP in a regulated environment
- Effective SOP writing.
Upon completion, students will be able to apply these GMP practices in FDA-regulated industries.
Request this Course
This course equips food production employees and floor supervisors with all they need to know to... more
This hybrid course offers 2 separate certifications. Students who complete all sections of this... more
Examine the reasons why there are protections for human participants in research studies and how... more
Take a guided overview of the FDA–Title 21 and HHS–Title 45 regulations that govern research... more