View available dates and register at the host college.
Durham Technical Community College
This 24-hour online course covers six modules related to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and effective Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Manufacturing Associate/Technicians
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Process Development Associate
- Orientation/ Refresher
- Conducting investigations
- QC Lab
- Importance of SOP in a regulated environment
- Effective SOP writing.
Upon completion, students will be able to apply these GMP practices in FDA-regulated industries.
Request this Course
This hybrid course offers 2 separate certifications. Students who complete all sections of this... more
All students who complete the BioWork Certificate Program successfully are eligible to take the... more
This course allows participants to experience biopharmaceutical manufacturing through lectures and... more
Environmental monitoring and microbiological testing play critical roles in ensuring the safety of... more
- 1 of 7