View available dates and register at the host college.
Durham Technical Community College
A course that can be taken online at any time between the scheduled dates.
- Friday, April 9, 2021 - 8:00am to Friday, April 30, 2021 - 5:00pm
This 24-hour online course covers six modules related to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and effective Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Manufacturing Associate/Technicians
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Process Development Associate
- Orientation/ Refresher
- Conducting investigations
- QC Lab
- Importance of SOP in a regulated environment
- Effective SOP writing.
Upon completion, students will be able to apply these GMP practices in FDA-regulated industries.
Request this Course
Customized course in auditing techniques for the Cosmetic Industry. Course is eight hours and has... more
This course presents the regulatory requirements and best practices for medical device documents,... more
You’re the newest member of the Quality Assurance department at CATT – the Center for the... more
- 1 of 15