View available dates and register at the host college.
Wake Technical Community College
Delivered online with a Live Instructor teaching the course at a scheduled date and time.
Online via WebEx
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021 - 8:00am to 12:00pm
An overview of Good Documentation Practices, including the differences between documents and records, the typical ISO 9001 document hierarchy, and each document level. Participants will become familiar with record-keeping requirements including the electronic signature and other regulations in 21 CFR Part 11. Additionally, the appropriateness and qualification of Excel spreadsheets for record-keeping will be reviewed along with how general good practices incorporate FDA compliance requirements outlined in the Guidance to Industry document Data Integrity and Compliance with CGMP.
This course equips any employee who writes, edits, or compiles documents used in manufacturing FDA regulated products, including:
- Pharmaceutical Production Associates
- Production Managers
- Quality Managers
This one-day, four-hour course covers the following topics:
- GMP Documents
- GMP Records
- Document Control
- Good Documentation Practices
- 21 CFR Part 211
- Electronic Records
- Qualifying Excel Spreadsheets
- Data Integrity
- Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- Define and distinguish pharmaceutical documents and records.
- Detail the regulatory requirements, functional purpose, and typical industrial uses of each document type.
- Review 21 CFR 11 requirements and resultant impacts on electronic signatures and record keeping.
- Recognize emerging regulatory expectations for data handling and data integrity assurance.
Request this Course
Documentation is a critical part of any manufacturing process. Every manufacturing step is... more
In this interactive exercise, you will learn the importance of batch documents by reviewing the... more
You’re the newest member of the Quality Assurance department at CATT – the Center for the... more
- 1 of 5