This course is for operators, supervisors, and managers responsible for batch process operations using the DeltaV System.
This self-paced 18-hour course uses lectures and activities to provide an in-depth overview of DeltaV operations. It includes all content in course 7012 plus the Objectives below.
The training is available 24/7 on Emerson’s Learning Management System (LMS). Blended courses are comprised of pre-recorded lectures and a cloud based DeltaV machine for workshop exercises using Standard generic DeltaV configuration. Even though this is self-paced, ideally this course should be completed over 4-6 days.
- Process operators
- Manufacturing associates
- System Overview
- Accessing DeltaV Operate
- Window, Menus Displays and Directories
- Discrete, Analog, Regulatory and Cascade Control Module Operation
- Motor Control Module Operation
- Accessing Alarm Displays/Alarm Handling
- Accessing Real-time/Historical Trend Data
- Accessing Process History View
- Sequential Function Chart Operation
- Phase and Recipe Controls
- Batch Operator Interface
- Batch Historian
- Campaign Manager
- Understand basic batch terminology
- Manipulate Unit Module parameters
- Access the Batch Operator Interface
- Run procedures
- Review batch history data