Learn how to communicate your transferable skills on your resume and in the interview. Come to this energetic workshop and find the one thing you may be missing in your job search. Get encouraged by our motivational instructor who will teach you some great ideas on how to get noticed.
Note: Tuition and fees for HRD classes may be waived for individuals who meet specific criteria. For questions related to the fee waiver form, please contact Maegan Williams, Records & Registration Specialist, at email@example.com or (919) 209-2522.
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Improving your job search.
- Discover what you may be missing from your job search
- Learn how to communicate your transferable skills
- Create a 30-second elevator speech
- Develop a plan for new opportunities
Request this Course
This video is designed to educate beginning biotechnology students about specific career... more
Successfully landing a job in the biopharma industry starts with a strong resume and excellent... more
Get a step ahead of the competition by learning how to craft a resume that meets BioWork industry... more
- 1 of 7