Learn job searching techniques beyond the basics so you can land that new job. Industry-specific job searching sites will be reviewed, how to network more effectively, how to ace those difficult "tell me about a time when..." interview questions and more. Gain additional knowledge, skills and experience that puts you ahead of your competition.
Note: Tuition and fees for HRD classes may be waived for individuals who meet specific criteria. For questions related to the fee waiver form, please contact Maegan Williams, Records & Registration Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 209-2522.
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Search Online Hiring Sites
- Improve Search Techniques for Industry Specific Jobs
- Learn job searching techniques beyond the basics
- Review industry-specific job searching sites
- Obtain effective networking methods
- Acquire skills to answer difficult interview questions
Request this Course
Learn how to communicate your transferable skills on your resume and in the interview. Come to this... more
This virtual course focuses on social media etiquette and professionalism. Participants will learn... more
Implementing positive organizational change often begins with understanding structural processes,... more