Submit this form to request this course to be scheduled.
View available dates and register at the host college.
- Monday, March 30, 2020 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Monday, April 6, 2020 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Monday, April 13, 2020 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
What is 'real' BBQ? Are the techniques used by notable pitmasters a mystery to you? Are you interested in impressing friends and family with your BBQ skills without spending the years it takes to learn the coveted secret knowledge of the pitmasters? If so, this class is for you. This course demonstrates new culinary techniques that can help you achieve the same results as the most seasoned pitmaster - techniques banned by most official BBQ competitions like sous vide, combi-ovens, and smoking guns. We’ll explore beef, pork, and chicken BBQ with these culinary techniques.
Chef, food producers, entrepreneurs
Sous vide, combi-ovens, smoking guns, culinary techniques and technology
- Describe or perform alternative bbq methods of food products.
- Become comfortable with Sous Vide techniques and Safety.
- Learn about scientific and advanced methods of food preparation
Select a site, choose a grape variety, build a trellis, prune your vines, and harvest your grapes... more
Students will perform a simulated pGLO transformation as well as test popular snack foods for the... more
Spectrophotometers measure the effect of a sample on a beam of light. This information can provide... more
- 1 of 3