If you want to improve and enhance your apothecary by using sophisticated herbal extraction methods, you need this course.
Learn how to produce high-quality tinctures in just a few hours through an in-depth exploration and demonstration of percolation and sealed-simmer glycerite production techniques.
During class, we discuss methods for creating super-concentrated liquid extracts, syrups, and more. Plus, we tour the BioNetwork Natural Products Laboratory and Test Kitchen on the second day of class.
- Students (chemistry, herbalism, acupuncture)
- Entrepreneurs - dietary supplements, other natural products
- Entry-level production associates
- Extraction of botanical compounds through percolation
- Production of super-concentrated liquid extracts
- Perform advanced extraction techniques, including percolation and glycerite production
- Demonstrate an understanding of super-concentrated extracts and syrup production
This video demonstrates common home-kitchen mistakes that can lead to dangerous cross-contamination... more
Strawberry DNA Extraction is a fun experiment that you can perform using everyday materials. The... more
Develop your analytical skills by performing pH, acidity, water activity, and moisture content... more
- 1 of 7