If you want to improve and enhance your apothecary by using sophisticated herbal extraction methods, you need this course.
Learn how to produce high-quality tinctures in just a few hours through an in-depth exploration and demonstration of percolation and sealed-simmer glycerite production techniques.
During class, we discuss methods for creating super-concentrated liquid extracts, syrups, and more. Plus, we tour the BioNetwork Natural Products Laboratory and Test Kitchen on the second day of class.
- Students (chemistry, herbalism, acupuncture)
- Entrepreneurs - dietary supplements, other natural products
- Entry-level production associates
- Extraction of botanical compounds through percolation
- Production of super-concentrated liquid extracts
- Perform advanced extraction techniques, including percolation and glycerite production
- Demonstrate an understanding of super-concentrated extracts and syrup production
Request this Course
An understanding of the chemical structures in plants is advantageous to produce the most effective... more
Do you have an amazing herbal product you’d like to share with the world? Then this is the webinar... more
This video surveys examples of life science-related training provided by NC Community Colleges for... more
- 1 of 5