Welcome to BioNetwork’s Counting Cells with a Hemocytometer. In this guided interactive lesson you will learn how to:
• Count cells using a Hemocytometer.
• Recognize living cells vs dead cells.
• Calculate the percentage of viable cells.
• Find the average number of cells per square.
• Calculate the dilution factor.
• Find the concentration of viable cells per mL.
Additional Learning Resources For more great interactive lessons, try these useful learning resources:
Operating System: Windows XP or higher, Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
Graphics card: Requires DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities or higher (example: Geforce 6600 and above).
Note: GPUs made before 2003 (NVIDIA), 2002 (AMD) and 2004 (Intel) are not supported.
CPU: Requires SSE2 instruction set support. SSE2 is supported by almost all processors sold since 2006.
Web Player Support This lesson is supported on the following platforms. For best performance, the latest version is recommended.
Contact Us Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com