Industry Immersion: Made in NC
How many of your favorite products have roots here in NC? This workshop provides a behind the scenes look at the manufacturing processes of several companies and provides multiple hands-on, standards-based, and career-focused activities to take back into your classroom! Prepare to be wowed and leave excited to talk to your students about advanced manufacturing and the types of careers available to them in their own backyards!
To solidify the connections between public education classrooms and industry, BioNetwork has created this industry immersion workshop for educators. This intensive workshop will provide participants with hands-on industry experience and allow them to create standards-based, industry relevant activities for their students.
- Tour industry sites
- Participate in related standards based activities
- Develop new industry based classroom activities in a collaborative environment
- Earn 2.2 CEUs
- Receive a copy of all workshop materials
- Be provided lunch and refreshments daily
- Receive lodging assistance (shared and private) if the attendee lives more than 50 miles away from the workshop location.