Developing or following a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plan can be daunting. In this course, learn how HACCP systems work and your role in regulatory compliance.
A series of interactive class exercises helps you nail down the step-by-step process of developing and implementing an HACCP plan. Plus, you gain practical knowledge to control hazards in numerous types of ingredients and production processes.
Led by an International HACCP Alliance approved instructor, this accredited course is consistent with the intent and scope of FSIS Pathogen HACCP regulations.
To earn a certificate displaying the International HACCP Alliance seal, you must be present and active for the entire course.
This course lasts two days and covers:
- HACCP Overview
- NACMCF Overview
- Prerequisite Programs
- Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Tasks
- Seven Preliminary Tasks
- Performing Hazard Analysis
- Determining Critical Control Points
- Establishing Critical Limits
- Monitoring Procedures
- Establishing Corrective Actions
- Establishing Verification Procedures
- Record Keeping
- Organizing and Managing HACCP programs
- Explain the basic concepts underlying HACCP.
- Describe the relationships between HACCP and prerequisite programs.
- Apply the 5 preliminary steps and 7 HACCP principles to develop an effective HACCP plan.
- Recognize and describe HACCP regulatory considerations.
- Describe how to implement and maintain a HACCP plan.
We designed this course for people who are:
- Meat/Meat Containing Product Producers
- Food Producers Seeking to Meet Third-Party Audit Organization Training Requirements
- Food Producers Seeking to Prepare for Preventive Controls for Human Food Regulations
- Food Safety Team Members
- HACCP Team Members
- Audit Team Members
Tech Commercialization Center
Candler, NC 28715
- March 5, 2019
- March 6, 2019
- Tue - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wed - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM