View available dates and register at the host college.
Wake Technical Community College
Delivered online with a Live Instructor teaching the course at a scheduled date and time.
Online via WebEx
- Monday, April 19, 2021 - 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - 10:00am to 3:00pm
This course gives an overview of computer validation and its fundamental principles, for both automation and information systems. The course addresses the CGMP requirements related to computer validation, phases/life cycle of computer validation and computer systems, and documentation requirements. Also covered are major areas subject to regulatory inspections and audit by the FDA and other international agencies. Samples of assessment tools are provided.
This course is designed for individuals seeking an understanding of computer system validations and/or professionals in the biotechnology industry with experience in Production and/or Quality Management seeking to apply these concepts at work.
This 1 day, 8 hour course covers the following topics:
- Regulations and Guidance Related to Computer Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Computerized System Life Cycle Phase
- Validation Test Development
- Types of Qualification (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Documentation Requirements/GMPs
- 21 CFRs
- Master Plans
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Contents of Validation Reports
Upon successful completion, participants will be able to:
- Describe the regulatory requirements for computer validation
- Identify criteria for determining system validation
- Explain the major functions to test during validation
- Differentiate key components and phases of computer validation
Request this Course
Customized course in auditing techniques for the Cosmetic Industry. Course is eight hours and has... more
This course provides an overview of the concept of validation with a specific focus on EtO... more
Customized course for 2019 Grifols Shutdown Training.
- 1 of 21