Understand the documentation guidelines required to generate acceptable EPA and FDA product registration safety studies. In this course, you will undertake a series of exercises, including labeling activities, protocol review, and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures to reinforce course concepts.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on operating in CGMP facilities under FDA and EPA regulations:
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance / Engineers
- Introduction to SOPs
- Following instructions in a SOP
- Document control and report submission
- Regulatory oversight
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of EPA and FDA Good Laboratory Practice Guidelines in order to produce acceptable regulatory studies.
- Understand the documentation guidelines required to generate acceptable EPA and FDA product registration safety studies.
- Evaluate protocols, laboratory labels and SOPs
The Golden LEAF Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (BTEC) in Raleigh is home to two top... more
One of the primary safeguards that life science companies use to help prevent contamination in... more
You’re the newest member of the Quality Assurance department at CATT - the Center for the... more