Understand the documentation guidelines required to generate acceptable EPA and FDA product registration safety studies. In this course, you will undertake a series of exercises, including labeling activities, protocol review, and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures to reinforce course concepts.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on operating in CGMP facilities under FDA and EPA regulations:
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance / Engineers
- Introduction to SOPs
- Following instructions in a SOP
- Document control and report submission
- Regulatory oversight
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of EPA and FDA Good Laboratory Practice Guidelines in order to produce acceptable regulatory studies.
- Understand the documentation guidelines required to generate acceptable EPA and FDA product registration safety studies.
- Evaluate protocols, laboratory labels and SOPs
Request this Course
Students will learn how to write an effective Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as well as why... more
This workshop will introduce participants to identifying and evaluating botanical raw materials... more
This overview of CGMP for Pharma outlines the fundamentals of current Good Manufacturing Practices... more
- 1 of 19