Understand the documentation guidelines required to generate acceptable EPA and FDA product registration safety studies. In this course, you will undertake a series of exercises, including labeling activities, protocol review, and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures to reinforce course concepts.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on operating in CGMP facilities under FDA and EPA regulations:
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance / Engineers
- Introduction to SOPs
- Following instructions in a SOP
- Document control and report submission
- Regulatory oversight
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of EPA and FDA Good Laboratory Practice Guidelines in order to produce acceptable regulatory studies.
- Understand the documentation guidelines required to generate acceptable EPA and FDA product registration safety studies.
- Evaluate protocols, laboratory labels and SOPs
Request this Course
Customized course in auditing techniques for the Cosmetic Industry. Course is eight hours and has... more
This course reviews the regulatory requirements and methods for determining calibration... more
- 1 of 21