View available dates and register at the host college.
Wake Technical Community College
Delivered online with a Live Instructor teaching the course at a scheduled date and time.
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 - 10:00am to 3:00pm
Regulatory authorities are increasingly expecting on-going, competent assessments of internally and externally sourced processes and materials. This course provides foundational information on regulatory requirements and expectations for audits as well as the different types of audits and their purposes. Additional information includes how to plan, conduct, and report audits as well as the investigatory and assessment tools used in audits.
Course material is appropriate for personnel new to auditing, experienced auditors that are assuming lead auditor responsibility, and senior management responsible for resourcing audit efforts and assessing the information obtained from those audits.
This 1 day 8 hour course covers the following topics:
- Three audit classification: Qualification, Surveillance and Special (For-Cause) Audits
- Regulatory Requirements and Expectations
- Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
- 21 CFR Regulations
- Auditor Skills and Competencies
- Auditor Code of Conduct
- Audit Process Planning through Finalization
- Auditing Tools and Statistical Aids
- Audit Execution and Elements of Final Report
Upon successful completion participants will be able to:
- Provide an overview of general audit elements and principles
- Understand the basic process for planning, executing and closing an audit
- Define auditor skills and competencies
- Identify regulatory requirements and expectations applicable to audits
Request this Course
Students will perform a simulated pGLO transformation as well as test popular snack foods for the... more
This video surveys examples of life science-related training provided by NC Community Colleges for... more
One of the primary safeguards that life science companies use to help prevent contamination in... more
- 1 of 4