This course will provide an overview of current Food and Drug Administration (FDA) CGMP regulations and guidance for food, beverage, dietary supplements, and cosmetics businesses. These FDA regulations affect companies involved in the manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and holding of products within these categories. A solid understanding of CGMPs can be helpful prior to taking additional regulatory training such as HACCP or Preventive Controls.
Business owners, managers, production workers
- A general introduction to the FDA and the regulatory environment
- What are CGMP and how do they apply to food, beverage, and natural products companies.
- How noncompliance can affect your business
- Regulatory vocabulary
- Gain an understanding of the FDA and regulatory impact on your business and the importance of compliance
- Understand the five major areas of required CGMP documentation.
- Understand where your product falls within the regulatory environment and which regulatory statutes apply.
- Form a basis for professional development and future training for all levels of employees.
This video is the third in a series of three videos depicting the major stages of industrial-scale... more
This eLearning module will give you an understanding of the process used to develop drugs and why... more
The Golden LEAF Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (BTEC) in Raleigh is home to two top... more