Submit this form to request this course to be scheduled.
Understand the fundamentals of current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) for Biomanufacturing. CGMP exists to protect the health and safety of patients or consumers.
This course covers current regulations found in the selections of 210/211 of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) as well as the relevant ICH and FDA guidance documents.
Expand your knowledge. Apply CGMP in biopharmaceutical production.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on operating in CGMP and regulated facilities, including:
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance / Engineers – aseptic emphasis
- Future Medical Device Industry Employees
This 2-day, 16-hour course covers the following topics:
- Buildings and Facilities
- Equipment Maintenance, Cleaning and Calibration
- CGMP Validation
- Cleaning Validation
- Production and In-process Controls
- Materials Management
- Packaging and Labeling
- Laboratory Controls
- Complaints and Recalls
- Change Control
- Computer Systems
- Drug Product Regulations
- Explain the pharmaceutical industry’s good manufacturing practices.
- Discuss the importance of maintaining a contaminant-free environment.
- Define quality and discuss how quality products are important for safety and efficacy.
- Describe the essential items identified by the Code of Federal Regulations and CGMP.
- Explain validation principles and their importance to the industry from a quality perspective.
- Discuss the consequences of good and poor quality.
The Golden LEAF Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (BTEC) in Raleigh is home to two top... more
Angela Kimel provides a brief overview of the clinical research industry and career opportunities... more
This video is designed to educate beginning biotechnology students about specific career... more