In the course's classroom component, students will learn about regulatory requirements and aseptic gowning techniques. Students will then learn aseptic behaviors related to gowning and how to gown in aseptic settings. After this formal training, students must successfully complete three consecutive gowning trials to earn the certification. Successful gowning attempts are determined by the results of environmental monitoring, ensuring that the gown remains sterile.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on aseptic technique:
- Production Operators
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance Personnel
- Process Engineers
- Aseptic gowning
- Sterile gloving
- Environmental monitoring and microbial detection
- Gown aseptically without critical technique failures.
- Successfully meet the microbial contamination limits while gowning.
Request this Course
Aseptic gowning is a system of donning apparel to prevent the contamination of aseptic processing... more
Learn the various roles that maintenance personnel perform in aseptic processing facilities.... more
This 148-hour online BioWork 3.0 certificate course will teach students the foundational skills... more
- 1 of 6