View available dates and register at the host college.
Wake Technical Community College
A combination of online and face-to-face components.
This course is self paced which means it can be completed anytime between March 1 - March 26th. The lab component will be instructed face-to face on Saturday, March 27, 2021.
- Monday, March 1, 2021 - 12:01am to Friday, March 26, 2021 - 11:59pm
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 - 8:00am to 1:00pm
In the course's classroom component, students will learn about regulatory requirements and aseptic gowning techniques. Students will then learn aseptic behaviors related to gowning and how to gown in aseptic settings. After this formal training, students must successfully complete three consecutive gowning trials to earn the certification. Successful gowning attempts are determined by the results of environmental monitoring, ensuring that the gown remains sterile.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on aseptic technique:
- Production Operators
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance Personnel
- Process Engineers
- Aseptic gowning
- Sterile gloving
- Environmental monitoring and microbial detection
- Gown aseptically without critical technique failures.
- Successfully meet the microbial contamination limits while gowning.
Request this Course
Aseptic gowning is a system of donning apparel to prevent the contamination of aseptic processing... more
Learn the various roles that maintenance personnel perform in aseptic processing facilities.... more
Aseptic processing is utilized to prevent contamination and manufacture sterile products to ensure... more
Customized aseptic practices for Grifols
- 1 of 5