In the course's classroom component, students will learn about regulatory requirements and aseptic gowning techniques. Students will then learn aseptic behaviors related to gowning and how to gown in aseptic settings. After this formal training, students must successfully complete three consecutive gowning trials to earn the certification. Successful gowning attempts are determined by the results of environmental monitoring, ensuring that the gown remains sterile.
This course equips professionals whose responsibilities depend on aseptic technique:
- Production Operators
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance Personnel
- Process Engineers
- Aseptic gowning
- Sterile gloving
- Environmental monitoring and microbial detection
- Gown aseptically without critical technique failures.
- Successfully meet the microbial contamination limits while gowning.
Request this Course
This hybrid course offers 2 separate certifications. Students who complete all sections of this... more
Aseptic processing is utilized to prevent contamination and manufacture sterile products to ensure... more
Are you new to the pharmaceutical or life science sectors? Need to brush up your skills? Learn and... more
- 1 of 7