Aseptic gowning is a system of donning apparel to prevent the contamination of aseptic processing areas. The Cleanroom Gowning course will establish a framework and requirements for proper sterile gloving and aseptic gowning procedures. Students will reinforce concepts using eLearning tools and videos, participate in discussions to reinforce best practices for sterile gloving and gowning, and learn about key elements of developing an aseptic gowning qualification program. This course will also provide a brief discussion on microbiology, environmental monitoring and personnel monitoring related to aseptic gowning.
- Production Operators
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Quality Control Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Maintenance Personnel
- Process Engineers
- FDA Auditors
- Gowning Terminology
- Improper Gowning Citations and Warning Letters
- Sterile Gloving
- Aseptic Gowning
- Environmental and Personnel Monitoring
- Microbiology Basics
- Phases to Develop an Aseptic Gowning Qualification Program
- Current Events: Personal Protective Equipment
- Explain the need for aseptic gowning in aseptic processing.
- Describe the different stages of aseptic gowning.
- Understand the appropriate procedure for sterile gloving and aseptic gowning.
- Review the various aseptic gowning techniques used in industry.
- Convey proper and improper clean room behaviors.
- Discuss environmental and personnel monitoring and microbiology in the context of cleanroom gowning.
- Identify the phases for developing an aseptic gowning qualification program.
Capstone Center in Raleigh is BioNetwork's premiere worker training facility. At Capstone,... more
One of the primary safeguards that life science companies use to help prevent contamination in... more
The Golden LEAF Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (BTEC) in Raleigh is home to two top... more
- 1 of 9