View available dates and register at the host college.
Central Carolina Community College
A course that can be taken online at any time between the scheduled dates.
100% online learning, Sunday - Saturday, All Day
- Monday, June 27, 2022 - 12:00am to Friday, July 22, 2022 - 11:55pm
This virtual course focuses on social media etiquette and professionalism. Participants will learn about and discuss positive behaviors on various social media sites (i.e. Facebook & Instagram) and strategies to develop an effective LinkedIn account. If you are unemployed, underemployed or received notification of a pending layoff, you may qualify for a tuition waiver to cover the cost of this class. 100% Online Instruction
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Etiquette
- Social Media Representation
- Social Media & Professionalism
- Apply social media etiquette across various social media platforms;
- Understand and demonstrate positive & appropriate behaviors across various social media platforms; and
- Create a positive & strong personal/professional online presence utilizing professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
Request this Course
Learn how to use LinkedIn to help you navigate networking. In this interactive workshop you will... more
Learn how to communicate your transferable skills on your resume and in the interview. Come to this... more
Implementing positive organizational change often begins with understanding structural processes,... more
Acquire skills to write a professional resume specific to Biotechnology beyond the basics to launch... more