This virtual course focuses on social media etiquette and professionalism. Participants will learn about and discuss positive behaviors on various social media sites (i.e. Facebook & Instagram) and strategies to develop an effective LinkedIn account. If you are unemployed, underemployed or received notification of a pending layoff, you may qualify for a tuition waiver to cover the cost of this class. 100% Online Instruction
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Etiquette
- Social Media Representation
- Social Media & Professionalism
- Apply social media etiquette across various social media platforms;
- Understand and demonstrate positive & appropriate behaviors across various social media platforms; and
- Create a positive & strong personal/professional online presence utilizing professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
Request this Course
This course is designed to introduce technicians and professionals to the principles and regulatory... more
This course gives an overview of computer validation and its fundamental principles, for both... more
Implementing positive organizational change often begins with understanding structural processes,... more
- 1 of 12