This virtual course focuses on social media etiquette and professionalism. Participants will learn about and discuss positive behaviors on various social media sites (i.e. Facebook & Instagram) and strategies to develop an effective LinkedIn account. If you are unemployed, underemployed or received notification of a pending layoff, you may qualify for a tuition waiver to cover the cost of this class. 100% Online Instruction
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Social Media Platforms
- Social Media Etiquette
- Social Media Representation
- Social Media & Professionalism
- Apply social media etiquette across various social media platforms;
- Understand and demonstrate positive & appropriate behaviors across various social media platforms; and
- Create a positive & strong personal/professional online presence utilizing professional social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
Request this Course
Successfully landing a job in the biopharma industry starts with a strong resume and excellent... more
Get a step ahead of the competition by learning how to craft a resume that meets BioWork industry... more
This workshop will review computer functionality from a new user’s perspective. It is for anyone... more
Learn job searching techniques beyond the basics so you can land that new job. Industry-specific... more
- 1 of 7