Learn how to communicate your transferable skills on your resume and in the interview. Come to this energetic workshop and find the one thing you may be missing in your job search. Get encouraged by our motivational instructor who will teach you some great ideas on how to get noticed.
Note: Tuition and fees for HRD classes may be waived for individuals who meet specific criteria. For questions related to the fee waiver form, please contact Maegan Williams, Records & Registration Specialist, at email@example.com or (919) 209-2522.
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Improving your job search.
- Discover what you may be missing from your job search
- Learn how to communicate your transferable skills
- Create a 30-second elevator speech
- Develop a plan for new opportunities
Request this Course
Learn how to use LinkedIn to help you navigate networking. In this interactive workshop you will... more
This virtual course focuses on social media etiquette and professionalism. Participants will learn... more
Implementing positive organizational change often begins with understanding structural processes,... more