View available dates and register at the host college.
Central Carolina Community College
Get a step ahead of the competition by learning how to craft a resume that meets BioWork industry standards. You will also engage in various learning exercises that will help increase your hiring potential including interview skills practice! This course is ideal for individuals with previous work experience in the BioWork industry who are seeking to re-enter the field or those currently in a BioWork training program. A fee waiver is available for those who qualify.
For those unemployed or underemployed or would like to learn more to enhance their career development skills to seek positions in the biomanufacturing industry.
- Review Successful Resumes
- Understanding What Hiring Managers in BioWork are Looking for
- Creating Targeted Resumes
- Interviewing Skills & Practice
- Demonstrate knowledge about hiring practices in the BioWork industry.
- Identify job opportunities that correspond to your skills and abilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the conventions of resume writing specifically for the BioWorks industry.
- Understand strategies to ensure your resume is read and is noticed by potential employers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key interviewing skills to increase your chance of getting hired in the industry.
Request this Course
This virtual course focuses on social media etiquette and professionalism. Participants will learn... more
This course presents the regulatory requirements and best practices for medical device documents,... more
This course gives an overview of computer validation and its fundamental principles, for both... more
- 1 of 14