NC³ABI Eastern Region Meeting
Why You Should Attend:
The Eastern Region meeting is a great opportunity for you to network with fellow NC Community College biology instructors, learn new experiments for your classes, and share best practices all while having a great time.
- All NC Community College biology faculty are invited to attend (even if you don't live in the east!)
- Share your favorite resources, class and lab ideas, and challenges.
- Registration is only $10.
- Lunch is provided.
- BYOD (Bring your own device)
- Some travel funds are available to faculty who need them (contact Tanya McGhee for more info).
What to Expect:
This region's program focuses on student engagement, program assessment, and increasing student success in online biology courses. Please bring your ideas to share with the group. Sessions will be led by:
- Zachary Schnell, Pamlico CC
- Sybil Burgess, Brunswick CC
- Brad Parnell, Cape Fear CC
- Darlene Montesanti, Robeson CC
Please share this opportunity with part time faculty and others who may be interested!
To register please click the more information link below.