- Applied Biotechnology
- Central Region
- Piedmont Region
Do you have a foundation in biotechnology, and are you in the market for some fresh, new ideas for how to apply the concepts in your own classroom? Are your students excited about forensic science, but you’re unsure how to incorporate it into your existing curriculum? Have you ever watched a crime show performing laboratory analyses and thought “I wonder how I could bring that into my classroom?” If any of these scenarios sound familiar, then BioNetwork has got you covered! Come join us this summer for this exciting 3 day, hands-on, biotechnology workshop.
- $50 non-refundable early registration fee (before May 15)
- $75 non-refundable late registration fee (after May 15)
- July 11-13 Guilford Technical Community College Register
- go home with over $75 in supplies
- earn 2.4 CEUs
- receive copies of all workshop materials
- be provided lunch and refreshments daily
- be eligible for lodging assistance (subject to approval please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Frank P. Keegan is currently the Raymond Binford Professor of Biology, and Director of the Forensics Institute of Guilford College. He joined the faculty at Guilford College in 1975 after receiving his PhD in nucleic acid biochemistry from the City University of New York. In the late 1990s, he developed the Forensic Biology Program at Guilford College. He is the recipient of the Bruce Stuart Excellence in Teaching Award, the Charlie C. Hendricks Distinguished Service Award, and the Alumni Association’s Exemplary Educator Award.
3505 E Wendover Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina 27405