- September 12, 2017 to September 15, 2017
- Tuesday to Friday
- 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Aseptic technique is vital for maintaining product integrity and customer safety. Whether you’re new to the industry or just need to brush up your skills, Aseptic Processing Level I provides the foundational knowledge and practical hands-on training you need to be successful in your career. Learn and practice the basics of aseptic operations in a simulated CGMP environment. This course is aligned with regulatory guidelines. Currently, this class is only offered at our BioNetwork Capstone Center in Raleigh, NC.
- What is aseptic processing and why is it important?
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Good distribution practices
- Microbiology basics
- Environmental monitoring
- Facility cleaning and disinfection
- Aseptic gowning
- Component preparation
- Solution preparation and filtration
- Sterilization methods
Aseptic Processing Level I meets 6 hours per day for 4 days.
Lab Hours: 10.00
Lecture Hours: 14.00
Total Contact Hours: 24.00