The BioWork certificate program will teach you the foundational skills you need to begin a career as a process technician for a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or chemical manufacturing company. Process technicians are responsible for the production of chemical and pharmaceutical products.
- Operate, monitor, and control the production process.
- Receive, transport, and store materials.
- Collect and analyze materials used in production.
- Inspect and maintain the production equipment and control systems.
- Keep critical records on the process and product.
- Maintain company safety, health, and environmental standards.
Skilled process technicians are valued and in demand. Contact a BioWork program director at your nearest community college to get started today.
Durham, NC 27712
919-536-7240 ext. 4402
Clayton, NC 27520
Roxboro, NC 27573
Program Specialist, Workforce Development
Louisburg, NC 27549
Cary, NC 27518
Mike Morgan, PhD